Maya's Written Character Reference- EXAMPLEFullmetal OC Academy Written Character Reference SheetMaya's Written Character Reference- EXAMPLE by *egyptian-sands
Profile: Maya MustangProfile: Maya Mustang by *egyptian-sands
|Welcome to the Royai Fanchildren FC! We're here to share fanchildren from the amazing FMA pairing, Royai! |
How do I Join?
Just click the little "Join our Group" icon at the top in the blue box and submit a join request! We're happy to have you!
How do I Submit Art?
You can select "Contribute Art" in the blue box and select the picture you want to contribute. Make sure you are submitting it to the correct folder. It should say what folder you are contributing to in the top right corner.
Or you can go into our gallery, scroll to the folder you want to submit to, click the plus sign in the right hand corner and select the picture you want to contribute.
Of course since this is a group, we need to have some rules. Please follow them.
1. This is a group for Royai fanchildren. So let's keep it to that, alright? No EdWin, RoyEd, LingFan, EdRose, CanonxOC, OCxOC or any other fanchildren from another pairing that isn't Royai. Of course, if you have those kids in a picture with Royai fanchildren, then it's perfectly fine
2. All of your pictures must include at least one Royai child in it. It's okay to have other official characters or OCs though.
3. Let's keep it PG-13. So no extremely graphic violence or heavy depictions of sexual intercourse.
4. No bashing. This means no bashing of other couples, other fanchildren, or other members/admins of the group. This also means nothing "anti". (Anti-couple, anti-character, anti-OC, whatever.) We all share the same love for Royai, so let's get along.
5. Please submit all of your pictures to the correct folders. The folders are pretty self explanatory about what goes where. Click on the folder and look on the left hand side for a description of what goes in it. If you have any questions about what goes where, ask in our comment section below, or note an admin.
6. Stolen art or characters will not be tolerated. It's alright to draw someone else's character as long as you have their permission first, but please do not say they are your character. And if we see any stolen art in the gallery, we wont hesitate to report you to the dA admins and have them deal with you from there. Stolen art isn't your art. It's exactly what it says it is: stolen.
7. Please no recolored/edited screenshots either. It's basically the same thing as stealing art, only making edits to official art.
8. Bases are fine, just please credit the person who made the base.
9. Have fun!
Want to make a great fanchild? Here are somethings we can suggest to help! These thing's are not mandatory, just for fun!
-Write a written bio for your fanchild. Written bios are a great way to get to know your character a little bit better. You might ask yourself questions you've never thought about before. Like what's their blood type? Or their favorite color? What do they like and dislike?
An example of a written bio can be found here: [link]
If you want to use that layout, ask for permission from *egyptian-sands. Or, make up your own layout!
-Make some official mimics! Like a theme song album cover or a name card.
Some examples for the theme cover is here: [link], [link], [link]
Here's a template for the name card: [link] Please give credit to !RSR-Productions for the template.
-Write a comic, doujin or fanfiction! Share the story of your amazing Royai fanchild with the rest of our group! We'd love to hear it!
-Do an OC or a fanchild meme to let everyone know more about your character. Make sure to give credit to the creator!
-Ask an admin or even anyone else you know for a critique on your fanchild to help further improve them. We're all willing to lend a hand.
Again, none of these things are mandatory, just some fun ideas for things to do with your character. Have fun with them!
Enjoy the group! If you have any questions then feel free to note an admin!
|More Journal Entries|