Maya's Written Character Reference- EXAMPLEFullmetal OC Academy Written Character Reference SheetMaya's Written Character Reference- EXAMPLE by kasuria
General Description of the Character's Appearance:
Maya has black hair and amber eyes, her hair being pulled back in a high ponytail; she has side bangs parted on her left. Her eyes are thick from her make-up and her eyebrows thin from tweezing. Her attire is stylish and feminine.
Maya is a short girl with a skinny torso and wide hips; her body is well-toned from practicing martial arts as well as being a dancer.
Profile: Maya MustangProfile: Maya Mustang by kasuria
Full Name: Maya Emily Mustang
Nickname(s)/Title(s): First Daughter
Date of Birth: December 22nd, 1919
» She began school at age 5, her parents enrolling her in a simple grammar school. Since Ishval was still in the stage of early rebuilding, the school was small and mostly Ishvalan dominated, leaving a lot of discrimination against Maya in the beginning of her schooling that she eventually overcomes. The school was very basic, but Maya was able to study further in her love for reading at home, also picking up knowledge from her parents.
» Once she moves to Central at age 12 when Roy becomes Fuhrer, she is enrolled in an elite private academy primarily for her new high status as First Daughter; however she is also fairly intelligent. The school, Kingston Academy, is for grades 6-12, and Maya is in her junior year (year 11) in the present time of her story.
Race/Ethnicity: 75% Amestrian;
|Welcome to the Royai Fanchildren FC! We're here to share fanchildren from the amazing FMA pairing, Royai! |
How do I Join?
Just click the little "Join our Group" icon at the top in the blue box and submit a join request! We're happy to have you!
How do I Submit Art?
You can select "Contribute Art" in the blue box and select the picture you want to contribute. Make sure you are submitting it to the correct folder. It should say what folder you are contributing to in the top right corner.
Or you can go into our gallery, scroll to the folder you want to submit to, click the plus sign in the right hand corner and select the picture you want to contribute.
Of course since this is a group, we need to have some rules. Please follow them.
1. This is a group for Royai fanchildren. So let's keep it to that, alright? No EdWin, RoyEd, LingFan, EdRose, CanonxOC, OCxOC or any other fanchildren from another pairing that isn't Royai. Of course, if you have those kids in a picture with Royai fanchildren, then it's perfectly fine
2. All of your pictures must include at least one Royai child in it. It's okay to have other official characters or OCs though.
3. Let's keep it PG-13. So no extremely graphic violence or heavy depictions of sexual intercourse.
4. No bashing. This means no bashing of other couples, other fanchildren, or other members/admins of the group. This also means nothing "anti". (Anti-couple, anti-character, anti-OC, whatever.) We all share the same love for Royai, so let's get along.
5. Please submit all of your pictures to the correct folders. The folders are pretty self explanatory about what goes where. Click on the folder and look on the left hand side for a description of what goes in it. If you have any questions about what goes where, ask in our comment section below, or note an admin.
6. Stolen art or characters will not be tolerated. It's alright to draw someone else's character as long as you have their permission first, but please do not say they are your character. And if we see any stolen art in the gallery, we wont hesitate to report you to the dA admins and have them deal with you from there. Stolen art isn't your art. It's exactly what it says it is: stolen.
7. Please no recolored/edited screenshots either. It's basically the same thing as stealing art, only making edits to official art.
8. Bases are fine, just please credit the person who made the base.
9. Have fun!
Want to make a great fanchild? Here are somethings we can suggest to help! These thing's are not mandatory, just for fun!
-Write a written bio for your fanchild. Written bios are a great way to get to know your character a little bit better. You might ask yourself questions you've never thought about before. Like what's their blood type? Or their favorite color? What do they like and dislike?
An example of a written bio can be found here: fav.me/d4ek5zd
If you want to use that layout, ask for permission from kasuria. Or, make up your own layout!
-Make some official mimics! Like a theme song album cover or a name card.
Some examples for the theme cover is here: fav.me/d4drl61, fav.me/d4ejyz0, fav.me/d4fwe6x
Here's a template for the name card: fav.me/d2kuc0l Please give credit to RSR-Productions for the template.
-Write a comic, doujin or fanfiction! Share the story of your amazing Royai fanchild with the rest of our group! We'd love to hear it!
-Do an OC or a fanchild meme to let everyone know more about your character. Make sure to give credit to the creator!
-Ask an admin or even anyone else you know for a critique on your fanchild to help further improve them. We're all willing to lend a hand.
Again, none of these things are mandatory, just some fun ideas for things to do with your character. Have fun with them!
Enjoy the group! If you have any questions then feel free to note an admin!
|More Journal Entries|